- Supplemental motor vehicle taxes due
- Last day to file assessment appeal application to Board of Assessment Appeals (forms available in Assessor’s office)
- Board of Assessment Appeals holds hearings.
- Last day of payment of taxes due in previous July in order to avoid a tax lien.
- Last day to license dog without penalty. Obtain licenses from the Town Clerk.
- End of Fiscal Year
- Last day for timely payment of taxes levied on the list as of previous October 1
- Board of Assessment Appeals meets, date to be announced. Motor Vehicle only.
- Last day to file Veteran’s Honorable Discharge papers or statement of current service (to be filed with Town Clerk).
- List of all personal property owned on this date, except real estate and registered motor vehicles (to be filed with Assessor). Filing by Nov. 1
- List of personal property must be filed on or before Nov. 1 to avoid 25% penalty.
- Last day to file first time Open Space declaration.