TOWN OF LYME
ANNUAL BUDGET MEETING
THURSDAY, MAY 15, 2014, 7:30 P.M. EDT, HAMBURG FIRE STATION
213 HAMBURG RD., LYME CT
Electors and citizens qualified to vote at Town Meeting are hereby warned and notified that the Town of Lyme Annual Budget Meeting will be held Thursday, May 15, 2014 commencing at 7:30 P.M. EDT at the Hamburg Fire Station, Hamburg Rd., Lyme, CT to consider and act on the following agenda items:
- Consider and act on ordinances concerning the appointment of Town Constables and the Town Board of Assessors.
- Consider and act on proposed amendments to the Ordinance Establishing the Lyme Cemeteries Trust Fund.
- Conditionally authorize the Board of Selectmen to accept a parcel of land on Selden Road to provide limited water access for recreational use.
- Acknowledge receipt of the Town of Lyme Annual Report for the fiscal year ending June 30, 2013
- Consider and act on estimates and recommendations of the Board of Finance for the fiscal year ending June 30, 2015.
Please remember to license your dog (s) during the month of June.