The Lyme Public Hall Association will hold a Tag and Bake Sale on Saturday, September 22, from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. The event is the association’s biggest fundraiser of the year – featuring housewares, furniture, jewelry and unexpected treasures, as well as homemade pies and tasty treats.
Bake Sale Info
- Volunteers are needed to donate baked goods or produce, and to help on the day of the sale itself. If you would like to volunteer to help, please contact Leslie Lewis at 860-526-8886.
- Bake-sale items can be dropped off between 8:00 a.m. and 9:00 a.m. the morning of the sale.
Tag Sale Info
- Intake for the Tag Sale will take place between 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m., from Monday, September 17, through Thursday, September 20.
- There will also be an evening drop-off on Thursday, September 20, from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- The following items will not be accepted: clothing, records, books, large appliances, upholstered or particle-board furniture, consumer electronics (TVs, computers, fax machines, etc.) or large pieces of exercise equipment.
For more information, please call 860-434-1929 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.