Electors and citizens qualified to vote in Town Meeting are hereby warned and notified that the ANNUAL BUDGET MEETING will be held at the Lyme Town Hall, 480 Hamburg Road, Lyme, CT, Tuesday, May 14, 2019, at 8:00 p.m. EDT for presentation of the following agenda:
- Acknowledge receipt of the Town of Lyme Annual Report for the Fiscal Year ending June 30, 2018.
- Consider and act on an ordinance concerning the appointment of the Lyme Town Clerk.
- Consider and act on an ordinance to allow the Lyme Tax Collector to retain overpayments of less than $5.00.
- Consider and act on a repeal and replacement of Ordinance 2011-2 authorizing the Board of Selectmen of the Town of Lyme to accept gifts, grants, devises, bequests and trusts to increase the amount authorized to an amount up to and including $100,000.00.
- Consider and act on estimates of the Board of Finance for the Fiscal Year ending June 30, 2020.
The official Warning for the Annual Town Meeting was published in the May 7, 2019, edition of “The Day.”