At its most recent meeting, the Board of Selectmen:
- appointed Anthony Irving as the Lyme Land Conservation Trust representative on the Open Space Commission (to fill the vacancy caused by the resignation of George Lombardino);
- appointed Robert Standish as an At-Large member of the Open Space Commission (to fill the vacancy cause by the resignation of Anthony Irving);
- reappointed Harry “Skip” Broom, Jr., to the Hadlyme Ferry Historic District Commission;
- reappointed Susan Tyler to the Estuary Transit District Board of Directors; and
- appointed John Kiker and Mary Stone to the Lymes’ Senior Center Building Committee.