The Hamburg Recycling Center is open now on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays only, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. A return to 24/7 operating hours will begin at a later date.
- Temporary closures within these operating hours will be needed and we ask that you bear with us as this operation returns to normal.
- We are compacting recyclables three times or more daily (up from twice) to maintain available cart space as much as possible.
- If you should find the facility is full when you arrive, please come back again later to prevent our employees from having to handle the excess materials.
- Masks must be worn by employees when in contact with others.
- Masks must be worn by all residents depositing material at the property and social distancing protocols will be followed.
- Each vehicle should wait until the previous resident drives away before depositing their recyclables. No more than 1 visitor should be inside the building any one time.
- Cardboard presents the largest risk of contamination to our employees, and we ask that residents reduce the size of their cardboard to no larger than 3’ by 3’ by cutting anything larger at home before depositing.