At its most recent meeting, the Board of Selectmen:
- appointed J. Melvin Woody to the Connecticut River Gateway Commission, and Wendy Hill as an alternate to the same commission, effective July 1, 2020, through June 30, 2022; and
- reappointed Doris Hungerford, Diana Seckla and Gary Weed to the Lymes’ Senior Center Board of Directors, effective July 1, 2020, through June 30, 2021
At its June 1 meeting, the board:
- appointed Rolf Wolfswinkle as a new at-large member of the Open Space Committee.
At its May 18 meeting, the board:
- reappointed Dennis Overfield to the Rogers Lake Authority.
At its May 1 meeting, the board:
- reappointed Robert Cope, Anthony Irving and Humphrey Tyler to the Open Space Commission; and
- reappointed Dan Hagan, John Kiker, Steve Mattson and Milton Waters to the Pension Advisory Committee.