The Rogers Lake Authority is recruiting prospective applicants for a position to share operation of the patrol boat as well as man the State boat launch. This temporary position would run from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend. The applicants would need to be available on Friday evenings, Saturdays and Sundays, as well as one evening a week. Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Minimum age of 20.
- Have a State of Connecticut Safe Boating Certificate.
- Willing to participate in Connecticut DEEP education programs.
- Willing and able to promote, monitor and maintain safety of all users utilizing Rogers Lake.
- Know and understand State of Connecticut DEEP boating regulations.
- Willing to work with Old Lyme authorities and CT DEEP enforcement.
- Know and understand the rules of Rogers Lake.
- Know CPR and basic First Aid.
- Provide an image of confidence and act in a professional manner at all times.
- Have a “presence” which deters violations.
- Have and enforce a “customer friendly” attitude of awareness and safety.
If interested in this opportunity, please go here to complete and submit an application.