The Town of Lyme announced today that the Annual Town Meeting will take place on Wednesday, May 19, at 5:00 p.m. The official notice appears below:
Town of Lyme, CT
NOTICE OF ANNUAL MEETING
TOWN OF LYME ANNUAL BUDGET MEETING
WEDNESDAY, MAY 19, 2021 at 5 P.M., OUTSIDE OF LYME TOWN HALL
480 HAMBURG ROAD, LYME, CT
Electors and citizens qualified to vote in Town Meeting are hereby warned and notified that the ANNUAL BUDGET MEETING will be held outside of Lyme Town Hall, 480 Hamburg Road, Lyme, CT Wednesday, May 19, 2021 at 5 P.M. EDT for presentation of the following agenda:
- Acknowledge receipt of the Town of Lyme Annual Reports for the Fiscal Years ending June 30, 2019 and June 30, 2020.
- Consider and act on an Ordinance to repeal and replace Town of Lyme Code 157-23(c) to adjust the process for applying for mooring permits in the waters of the Town of Lyme.
- Consider and act on an Ordinance concerning the appointment of the Treasurer.
- Consider and act on a Resolution accepting North Lyme Cemetery and the assets of the North Lyme Cemetery Association.
- Consider and act on a Resolution to require the Board of Finance to set a minimum goal of $1,000,000 for the Open Space Reserve Fund.
- Consider and act on estimates of the Board of Finance for the Fiscal Year ending June 30, 2022.
Due to COVID restrictions, the Annual Meeting will be held outdoors. Please bring a folding chair or umbrella if needed. Masks must be worn, and social distancing is required to attend.
Dated at Lyme, CT this 5th day of May 2021.
For the Board of Selectmen