On Friday, Aug. 6, LLHD issued the following statement:
Ledge Light Health District (LLHD) is partnering with Community Health Center, Inc., (CHC) and Griffin Hospital to hold pop-up COVID-19 vaccination clinics throughout the summer. No appointment, insurance or ID needed. Get vaccinated and get a free $20 gift card as a thank you for doing your part to protect yourself and your community. The list of currently scheduled clinics is available on the LLHD website; additional clinics will be added. Community members are encouraged to check the website and social media and to look for the vaccination teams in their neighborhood. Currently scheduled clinics include:
- Sat, August 7, 10am-1pm, Waterford Farmers Market, 15 Rope Ferry Road, Waterford (Pfizer 12+ or J&J 18+)
- Tue, August 10, 4-6pm, Central Park, 36 Central Ave, Groton (Moderna or J&J, 18+)
- Wed, August 11, 5-7pm, Waterford Public Library, 49 Rope Ferry Road, Waterford (Moderna or J&J, 18+)
- Fri, August 13, 3:30-5:30pm, Jennings School, 50 Mercer Street, New London (Pfizer 12+ or J&J 18+)
- Sat, August 14, 10am-4pm, TVCCA, 387 Bayonet Street, New London (Pfizer 12+ or J&J 18+)
Visit www.llhd.org or follow LLHD on social media for additional clinic announcements.