The Town of Lyme announced today that the Annual Town Meeting will take place on Thursday, May 26, at 6:00 p.m. The official notice, which will be published May 19 in The Day, appears below:
Town of Lyme, CT
Notice of Lyme Annual Budget Meeting
TOWN OF LYME ANNUAL BUDGET MEETING
THURSDAY MAY 26, 2022, at 6 P.M., LYME TOWN HALL
480 HAMBURG ROAD, LYME, CT
Electors and citizens qualified to vote in Town Meeting are hereby warned and notified that the ANNUAL TOWN MEETING will be held in Lyme Town Hall, 480 Hamburg Road, Lyme CT Thursday, May 26, 2022 at 6 P.M. EDT for presentation of the following agenda:
- Acknowledge receipt of the Town of Lyme Annual Report for the Fiscal Year ending June 30, 2021.
- Consider and act on a Resolution accepting Thurston/Holbrook Cemetery.
- Consider and act on an Ordinance to delete the appointment of a Board of Assessors to be replaced by the appointment of one Assessor.
- Consider and act on an Ordinance concerning the Attachment to Town Road Right-of-Way.
- Consider and act on estimates of the Board of Finance for the Fiscal Year ending June 30, 2023.
Please remember to license your dog(s) during the month of June.
Dated at Lyme, CT this 16th day of May 2022.
For the Board of Selectmen