Lymes Creative Arts is offering mini-grants of up to $1,000 (plus materials) to instructors willing to provide hands-on arts opportunities for Lyme and Old Lyme teens this summer. The program, now in its fourth year, is a joint effort of the Lyme Sustainable Committee, Sustainable Old Lyme and the Lymes’ Youth Service Bureau. The program is designed to encourage Lyme and Old Lyme students in grades 6-12 to participate in the arts during the summer break.
- Applications are due Feb. 16.
- Programming must occur between Jun. 20 and Aug. 20, 2024.
- Applicants do not need to be professional instructors, but must demonstrate the ability to lead arts instruction for teens and pass a background check.
- Full grant instructions and application forms are available online at LYSB.org/teenarts.
- Grant recipients will be notified in mid-March and provided with a letter of agreement.