Lyme’s 19 boards and commissions perform important functions on behalf of our residents – and our town could not operate as well as it does without the dozens of individuals who volunteer to serve on these boards to care for our town. To learn more about the work of a specific board or commission, click on the appropriate link below.
Elected Boards & Commissions
- Board of Assessment Appeals
- Board of Finance
- Board of Selectpeople
- Library Board of Directors
- Planning & Zoning Commission
- Registrar of Voters
- Zoning Board of Appeals
Appointed Boards & Commissions
- Affordable Housing Commission
- Building Code Board of Appeals
- Cemetery Commission
- Conservation Commission (acting as the Inland Wetland and Watercourse Agency)
- Hadlyme Ferry Historic District Commission
- Justices of the Peace
- Open Space Commission
- Pension Advisory Committee
- Recreation Commission
- Sustainable Committee
- Water Pollution Control Authority
For More Information
- Understanding Lyme’s Boards and Commissions. Click here to learn more about what our boards and commissions do.
- Meeting Schedule. To see when our boards and commissions meet, please visit the Town Calendar.
- Meeting Minutes Archive. Click here for the archives of meeting minutes of many of our boards and commissions.