- General Meeting Schedule. To find out when our town boards and commissions typically meet during a given month, please click here. For the specific times and dates of meetings, please refer to the calendar below.
- Important Annual Filing Dates. To find out about when annual fees, taxes, licenses, appeals, applications or other important filings are due each year, please click here.
- Import This Calendar into Your Calendar. To import this calendar into your calendar, click on the “Subscribe” button located on the right-hand side beneath the calendar.
On Tuesday mornings in October, from 9:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m., Lyme’s Open Space Coordinator Wendy Hill and other local leaders will continue to lead “Tuesday Treks” – weekly walks through different Town preserves. Trek leaders alternate between Sue Cope, Tony Irving, Kristina White and Wendy Hill. (To reserve a spot, contact the appropriate trek leader; see below.) In the event of inclement weather, the treks are canceled.
- October 5 – Hartman Park – Wendy Hill. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- October 12 – Plimpton Preserve – Kristina White. Contact: Kristina.email@example.com
- October 19 – Banningwood Preserve – Sue Cope. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- October 26 – Beebe Preserve – Tony Irving. Contact: email@example.com
For full details, click on this link: https://www.lymelandtrust.org/tuesday-treks/