- General Meeting Schedule. To find out when our town boards and commissions typically meet during a given month, please click here. For the specific times and dates of meetings, please refer to the calendar below.
- Important Annual Filing Dates. To find out about when annual fees, taxes, licenses, appeals, applications or other important filings are due each year, please click here.
- Import This Calendar into Your Calendar. To import this calendar into your calendar, click on the “Subscribe” button located on the right-hand side beneath the calendar.
Join us for the opening and ribbon cutting of the George & Rosemary Moore Trail on Saturday, December 1, at 10:00 a.m., at the Mount Archer Woods Parking Lot on Mount Archer Road in Lyme. The new trail, named to honor George and Rosemary Moore’s 14 years of service towards land preservation in Lyme, uses existing trails to provide a seven-mile scenic loop in the River to Ridgetop Preserves. Come for the ceremony only or join in a walk afterwards.
There will be a choice of three guided walks to choose from. All will start at the Mt. Archer Parking Lot. Bring water. Snacks will be provided. (Walk details may change.)
- Walk 1 – The entire seven-mile trail loop. Bring a picnic lunch. This could take four or more hours depending upon the speed of the group.
- Walk 2 – Just the northern half (about four miles). This could take about three hours. Bring a lunch if you wish.
- Walk 3 – The Mt. Archer Woods, to the ruins and back (about 1 mile).
Reservations are requested for walkers: RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know which walk you wish to join.