For an updated master list of Town fees for the year 2022, please click here. This master list includes:
- fees for vital records, documents, maps, licenses, permits, applications and various other filings overseen by the Town Clerk’s office;
- fees for copies of property cards and maps available from the Tax Assessor’s office;
- fees for permits, site visits, design plan reviews and other matters overseen by the Ledge Light Health District;
- fees for permits and inspections overseen by the Building Department;
- fees for conveyance taxes and taxes administered by the Tax Collector;
- fees for inspections and permits related to driveways and pistols administered by the Board of Selectmen; as well as
- fees related to the disposal of bulky waste at the Transfer Station, land use, and Park & Recreation programs.