What Permits Do I Need?
- Guidance for identifying the permits needed and instructions for submitting permit applications can be found here.
What Fees are Involved?
- The fees associated with many permit applications (for the year 2022) can be found here.
Where Can I Find Permit Application Forms?
Many forms are available for download below.
Construction/Building-Related Application Forms
- Building Permit Application
- Driveway Permit Application
- Electrical Permit Application
- Gas Line Permit Application
- Heating Permit Application
- Solid Fuel (Wood) Stove Permit Application
- Plumbing Permit Application
- Building Addition, Change in Use, Accessory Structure or Lot Line Change Application
Zoning-Related Application Forms
- Special Permit & Subdivision Application
- Zoning Permit Application
- Zoning Appeal Application and Instructions
- Hadlyme Ferry Historic District Commission Application for Certificate of Appropriateness
- Short-Term Rental Zoning Permit Application
- Affidavit Concerning Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detectors (for use with Short-Term Rental Zoning Permits)
Wetlands & Watercourse-Related Application Forms
Open Burning Application Form
Other Forms Available on This Website
Many other forms residents may need are available for download from this website, including those listed below:
Public Safety-Related Forms
- Emergency Management Special Needs Form – Use this form to let our emergency-management team know if you or a loved one may need special assistance during an emergency.
- Crime Watch/Patrol Check Request – Use this form to let Town Hall know if your home or office will be unoccupied for a significant period of time and request patrol checks.
Town Hall Request Forms
Forms and/or instructions for the following applications can be found on the Lyme Town Hall web page.
- Absentee Ballots
- Birth Records
- Death Records
- Dog Licenses
- Genealogy Inquiries
- Marriage Licenses
- Marriage Records
- Mooring Permits
- Trade Name Certificates