The current members of the Sustainable Committee are:
- Gavin Lodge, Democrat – Chair
- John Kiker, Democrat – Vice Chair
- Sue Cope, Democrat
- Sarah Crisp, Democrat
- Diana Fiske, Republican
- Liz Frankel, Democrat
- Carleen Gerber, Democrat
- Wendy Hill, Democrat
- David Lahm, Republican
- Dana Maxwell, Democrat
- Jim Miller, Unaffiliated
- Matt Strekel, Democrat
- Cynthia Willauer, Democrat
The resolution forming the Sustainable Committee can be found here.
For More Information
- Sustainable Committee Meeting Minutes. Click here.
For More Information on Sustainable Activities
The following activities have spun out of or are actively supported by the work of the Sustainable Committee:
- Affordable Housing. Visit the Affordable Housing Commission web page here.
- Equity Resolution. See the resolution supporting equality for all here.
- Invasive Species Education & Management. Find resources for combatting invasive species here.
- Lyme Pollinator Pathway. See the resolution declaring Lyme a pollinator-friendly community here. Visit the Lyme Land Trust web page here and the Facebook page here.
- Lymes Creative Arts. Visit the LYSB web page here and the Facebook page here.