Welcome to the web page for Lyme Town Hall. Many of the most commonly requested application forms can be viewed or downloaded from this page.
- To request an application for an absentee ballot for an election, primary or referendum, click here.
- To request a certified copy of a birth record, click here.
- To request a certified copy of a death record, click here.
- For an application for a dog license, click here.
- If you are researching genealogy, please see the Connecticut State Library History and Genealogy brochure, here; and the Connecticut Professional Genealogists Council brochure, here.
- For an application for a marriage license, click here. Please also review the documents on marriage instructions for officiants, here; and marriage license laws, here.
- To request a certified copy of a marriage record, click here.
- For an application for a mooring permit, click here. Please also review the letter of instructions from the Harbormaster, here.
Trade Name Certificates
- For an application for a trade name certificate, click here.
Other Forms Available on This Website
Forms for the various permits and applications listed below can be found on this website here.
Public Safety-Related Forms
Emergency Management Special Needs Form
Crime Watch/Patrol Check Request
Building Permit Application
Driveway Permit Application
Electrical Permit Application
Gas Line Permit Application
Heating Permit Application
Solid Fuel (Wood) Stove Permit Application
Plumbing Permit Application
Subdivision Permit Application
Zoning Permit Application
Zoning Appeal Application
Hadlyme Ferry Historic District Commission Application
Wetlands and Watercourse-Related Forms
Inland Wetlands Activity Application
Coastal Management Consistency Review Worksheet
Elderly Tax Relief Application