Welcome to the web page for Lyme Town Hall. Many of the most commonly requested application forms can be viewed or downloaded from this page.
- To request an application for an absentee ballot for an election, primary or referendum, click here.
- To request a certified copy of a birth record, click here.
- To request a certified copy of a death record, click here.
- For an application for a dog license, click here.
- If you are researching genealogy, please see the Connecticut State Library History and Genealogy brochure, here; and the Connecticut Professional Genealogists Council brochure, here.
- For an application for a marriage license, click here. Please also review the documents on marriage instructions for officiants, here; and marriage license laws, here.
- To request a certified copy of a marriage record, click here.
- To apply for or renew a mooring permit, go to the website OnlineMooring.com. Once on the website, from the “Get Started” tab, applicants should choose “Town of Lyme, Connecticut” from the list of harbors. Next, click on the green “Apply” button to begin the application process and follow the instructions to submit a mooring application for the coming year. Residents with questions should contact the Harbormaster at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trade Name Certificates
- For an application for a trade name certificate, click here.
Other Forms Available on This Website
Forms for the various permits and applications listed below can be found on this website here.
Public Safety-Related Forms
- Emergency Management Special Needs Form
- Crime Watch/Patrol Check Request
- Building Permit Application
- Driveway Permit Application
- Electrical Permit Application
- Gas Line Permit Application
- Heating Permit Application
- Solid Fuel (Wood) Stove Permit Application
- Plumbing Permit Application
- Subdivision Permit Application
- Zoning Permit Application
- Zoning Appeal Application
- Hadlyme Ferry Historic District Commission Application
Wetlands and Watercourse-Related Forms
- Inland Wetlands Activity Application
- Coastal Management Consistency Review Worksheet
- Elderly Tax Relief Application