On April 3, the Lyme Land Conservation Trust issued the following statement:

The health and safety of our Event Day participants in the Tour de Lyme is always our first concern.  Given the projected course of the coronavirus pandemic, we have decided to postpone the Tour until Sunday, September 13th.  Next year we will be returning to our regular time slot.


Our Tour de Lyme registration website will remain open between now and then.  We hope to see you in September at our charity biking event, but if you have already registered and know that you cannot attend on that date, please email me and I will reimburse your full registration fee.  


Continue to ride, visit our Preserves and stay healthy.  We are all in this together.


Kristina White
Executive Director
Lyme Land Conservation Trust