The Brush Hill Transfer station will reopen tomorrow, Thursday, May 21, at 9 a.m. – resuming its normal operating schedule of Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- The Town will waive all transfer station disposal fees through June 30, 2020, as a thank you for our residents’ patience and cooperation.
- Masks will be worn by employees when in contact with others.
- Masks must be worn by all residents disposing of material at the property and social distancing protocols must be followed.
- The transfer station attendant will control the total number of vehicles and residents within the property at any one time. Be aware that lines may result as we handle the backlog of resident materials.
- The recycling compactor at the transfer station will be available as before. Cardboard presents the largest risk of contamination to our employees, and we ask that residents reduce the size of their cardboard to no larger than 3’ by 3’ by cutting anything larger at home before depositing.Rein