Ledge Light Health District (LLHD) today notified the Town of Lyme that the CVS Pharmacy located in Waterford, Connecticut, at 116 Boston Post Road, has begun registering eligible individuals and scheduling COVID vaccination appointments.
To register to obtain the vaccine at CVS:
- Go here: https://www.cvs.com/immunizations/covid-19-vaccine.
- Click on the red “Check COVID-19 vaccine eligibility” button.
- Select “Connecticut” from the drop-down “Select a state” menu.
- Click the red “Submit” button.
- You will see this message: “CVS Pharmacy is now administering the COVID-19 vaccine by appointment only in Putnam, CT, and Waterford, CT, for health care workers, people over 75+ and long-term care residents and staff.”
- Click the black “Schedule Now” arrow.
- Fill out the application.
According to LLHD:
- You must register for the first and second doses during the registration process.
- Your insurance information will be requested.If you do not have insurance, you will be asked to provide a driver’s license number or Social Security number.
- The registration process takes about 10 minutes to complete.
- There are many appointments available, beginning tomorrow, Wednesday, Jan. 27.
- CVS plans to vaccinate approximately 200 individuals per day in the near future.
LLHD will continue to provide vaccination registration through its website at https://llhd.org/coronavirus-covid-19-situation/covid-19-vaccine/, although LLHD’s allocation is only a fraction of what CVS will likely receive.