On Friday, Jul. 23, LLHD issued the following statement:
Ledge Light Health District (LLHD) is partnering with Community Health Center, Inc., (CHC) to hold pop-up COVID-19 vaccination clinics throughout the summer. No appointment, insurance or ID needed. Get vaccinated and get a free $20 gift card as a thank you for doing your part to protect yourself and your community. The list of currently scheduled clinics is available on the LLHD website; additional clinics will be added. Community members are encouraged to check the website and social media and to look for the vaccination teams in their neighborhood. Currently scheduled clinics include:
- Sat, July 24, 11am-2pm, Community Resource & Health Fair, Walls Clarke Temple AME Zion Church, 16 Belden Street, New London (Pfizer 12+ or J&J 18+)
- Tue, July 27, 4-6pm, Central Park, Central Avenue, Groton (Moderna or J&J, 18+)
- Thu, July 29, 5-7pm, Ledge Light Health District, 216 Broad Street, New London (Moderna or J&J, 18+)
- Fri, July 30, 3-7pm, Progress Point Apartments, 152 Laurel Drive, New London (Pfizer 12+ or J&J 18+)
- Sat, July 31, 4-7pm, The Dream Market, Mercer Street, New London (Pfizer 12+ or J&J 18+)
Visit www.llhd.org or follow LLHD on social media for additional clinic announcements.