On Tuesday, Jan. 11, from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m., the Lyme Emergency Management Department will distribute free at-home COVID self-tests and N-95 face masks to Lyme residents, while limited supplies last. The distribution will be made by the rear of the Hamburg Fire Station.
- Proof of Lyme residency is required and drivers must remain in their vehicles while the supplies are distributed. No walk-ups.
- Vehicles will not be allowed to line up earlier than 3:45 p.m.
- Distribution will be on a first come, first served basis.
- A box of 20 masks will be given to each car. Mask supplies are expected to last throughout the two-hour distribution.
- The at-home test kits will be given out one per car while supplies last. The Town has received 160 of the kits (with each kit containing two tests). We anticipate the supply to run out early in the distribution period.
To see the flyer for this event, click here.